MyHealthcareKit gives you quick and easy access to your food allergy medications in the event of a medical emergency. MyHealthcareKit’s sturdy medication case includes elastic bands to keep medicines secure and organized, a mesh pocket to keep ID cards, chewable tablets, etc. secure, and tabbed pages listing food allergy signs and symptoms, and for you to share your personal information and specialized treatment protocol, so that you can instruct others on how to care for your child in the way you want them cared for, during an allergic reaction.
Our quality Kit also enables you to store medicines for asthma or for other medical needs such as diabetes or other general wellness/healthcare products.
- Nylon, durable, sturdy case for transporting essential care needs including medicines and supplies
- Elastic bands both within and on the outside of the case (perfect for carrying an asthma inhaler spacer) keep your medicines organized and secured
- Tabbed binder pages, protected by a poly cover, include personal information, and a medication list so that you can safely keep track of your medicine’s expiration dates. For food allergy sufferers, there is also a symptoms tab, as well as a tab on how to treat a severe allergic reaction, as well as a tab on how to treat a mild allergic reaction
- Mesh interior pocket helps keep difficult to carry medications visible and in place
- Stickers for labeling medications and corresponding Reaction Plan and Medication List
- Easy access clear front pocket holds emergency contact information
- Adjustable carrying strap
- Conveniently measures 9″ x 6 .5″ x 1 .5″
- One year warranty is available on all products manufactured by MyHealthcareKit. Third party products carry their warranty terms
Note: Medication is show for example only and is not included in the Kit.
MyHealthcareKit is MADE IN AMERICA!
and is PATENT PENDING!